First Saturday of Every Month Starting February 2024 (9am-2pm)
Ladies, gentleman, kids and fur babies!
Towri Growers Market “from the farmers on the farm” is an exciting collective of local Scenic Rim farmers working together to bring you your fresh essentials grown locally, gathered all at one location “Towri Sheep Cheeses”
- Meet the local farmers who grow delicious fresh produce you love! (Dairy, meat, fruit, veg, baked goods and preserves)
- Meet the chef team ‘Embers’, these lads deliver taste sensations by combining local produce from the very farmers you will meet on the day!
- Sheep Milking Demonstrations 10am |1pm
- Wine Tastings
- Endless Sheep Pats
- Fresh Towri honey harvested by The Black Bee Apiary
- Live Music Every Month
- Lawn Games
- Packed Towri Farm Shop
- Local Makers: Candles, Ceramics and Skin Care (Towri’s top picks for those extra must have goodies)
- Coffee is alway a must with “Groupset Coffee”
- A great chance to site visit our farm as your dream wedding location
Help us create a venue for local farmers to connect with new customers and keep their farms thriving to bring you top notch produce.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED ON FARM
BUS TOURS FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
We welcome bus tours Monday to Friday for group sizes over 30p ($35pp, includes milking demo, sheep cheese platters, private access to our beautiful French style gardens and of cause cuddle time with our sheep)
Bookings essential for private group bookings, please email email@example.com